Friday, February 17, 2012

Congressman Woodall Townhall Meeting, February 21st

I will be in Gwinnett County this coming Tuesday, February 21, from 7:00PM - 8:00PM, at the Gwinnett Justice and Administration Center (GJAC) for my next Town Hall Meeting.  I hope that you will be able to make it.  If you cannot attend, please know that you can always contact me with your thoughts and concerns.
 
Click on the image to view my Town Hall invitation.
The President presented his FY2013 Budget Proposal this week, and now it is up to Congress to craft its own.  As a Member of the House Budget Committee, my colleagues and I have already begun the process of developing a budget plan that fosters a stable and secure economic future for Americans.  This is a critical decision-making time for which it is imperative that you, the constituents of the Seventh District, be involved.  We must continue to meet and share concerns, criticisms, and ideas alike in order to move forward in a direction in which America can be proud.  As such, I hope you'll join me at the GJAC next Tuesday, February 21, at 7:00PM for my next Town Hall Meeting.
Thank you for your committment to securing our nation's future.  I look forward to seeing you on Tuesday. 
 

Sincerely,
Signature
Rob Woodall
Member of Congress